For Those With Vaginas …
Dear girl, lets talk about one of the most unique things you own. Yes, that special feature that makes you more powerful than you think; no not an iPhone 5s. I’m talking about your vagina. I’m talking about that royal garden below the cotton veil in need of extra TLC, that little flower that holds the power of the universe … That beauty needs loving; lots of self-loving. The more you care and nurture it, the more you get to love it.
These are not the absolute dos and don’ts, these are just tips to add to your own list.
How to care for your Vagina
- Use baby wipes every time.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day.
- Increase grape fruit, pineapples, mangoes, watermelon, berries and yoghurt in to your diet.
- Exfoliate before you shave the area around your vagina.
- Use tea tree oil to moisturize the areas you shave.
- Use tea tree oil daily.
- Take your vitamins.
- Invest in soap that’s just for your vagina.
More advise for your Vagina?
Don’t be afraid to seek professional advice 🙂